(1) What is the name of Sanjay Manjrekar’s autobiography?
(A) The Race of My Life
(B) My story
(C) Ace Against Odds
(2) India has emerged as the top borrower from the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) in the year 2017 with loan amount worth of USD _____billion.
(A) USD 1.5 bn
(B) USD 2 bn
(C) USD 1 bn
(D) USD 2.5 bn
(3) Which railway station has became the India’s 1st Railway Station to have ‘Happy Nari’ Pad-Vending Machine?
(A) Mumbai railway station
(B) Bhopal railway station
(C) Tirupati railway station
(D) Howrah Junction Railway Station
(4) Recently, Which country allows women aged 25 and above to visit the country without a male companion?
(C) Saudi Arabia
(5) Kagiso Rabada, who recently became the top-ranked bowler in Test cricket, is the youngest bowler ever to top the ICC Test rankings for bowlers belongs to which country?
(B) South Africa
(D) None of the above
(6) Iron Fist is the joint military drill between America and which country?
(7) After India which country has teamed up with Nepal Telecom to provide alternate cyber-connectivity to Nepal.
(8) Agriculture ministers of ASEAN countries met for the fourth sitting was held in which city?
(A) New Delhi
(9) According to Gallup International Survey, who ranked No. 1 World Leader?
(A) US President Donald Trump
(B) French President Emmanuel Macron
(C) Russian President Vladimir Putin
(D) German chancellor Angela Merkel
(1) D (2) A (3) B (4) C (5) B (6) C (7) D (8) A (9) B