1) According to Credit rating agency Fitch, India’s economic growth will accelerate to ________ in the current financial year.
2) The Reserve Bank of India initiated a prompt corrective action against which bank in view of its high non-performing assets?
(A) Punjab National Bank
(B) Dena Bank
(C) Canara Bank
(D) Bank of Maharashtra
3) The 2018 Asian Cadet Judo Championships is being held in which country?
4) Rajinder Pal who died was a renowned player of which sports?
5) Where was the first ever joint conference of Indian customs & Department of India posts held?
(B) New Delhi
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.