(1) Name the CEO and vice chairman of Samsung Electronics who announced his resignation in October 2017?
(A) Kwon Seo-yeon
(B) Kwon Seo-hyeon
(C) Kwon Oh-hyun
(D) Kwon Ji-woo
(2) Where in India has MasterCard launched its innovation centre to focus on solving “India-specific” problems in the areas of technology and financial enablement?
(3) Which two Indian Naval Ships are to participate in Passage Exercise with Japanese Marine?
(A) INS Vikramadithya and INS Viraat
(B) INS Satpura and INS Kadmatt
(C) INS Vikramadithya and INS Satpura
(D) INS Satpura and INS Viraat
(4) Which of the following city has been named as the world’s safest city according to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Safe Cities Index 2017?
(5) Which Yojana was launched by Union Minister Manoj Sinha on 13 October to provide affordable life insurance services to the rural people?
(A) MUDRA Yojana
(B) Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
(C) Suraksha Bima Yojana
(D) Sampoorna Bima Gram Yojana
(6) Which mobile app has been launched on the occasion of its 85th anniversary, the Indian Air Force?
(A) Post Info
(B) M Kavach
(D) M Health
(7) The joint training exercise “Mitra Shakti 2017” has started between India and which country?
(B) South Korea
(C) Sri Lanka
(8) Who has inaugurated Make in India: Sweden 2017 event?
(A) Narendra Modi
(B) Suresh Prabhu
(C) Sushma Swaraj
(D) Dharmendra Pradhan
(9) Who has been appointed as the next ambassador to China in October 2017?
(A) Gautam H. Bambawale
(B) Vijay Gokhale
(C) Sirish N. Bambawale
(D) Ajay Kumar Bhagaria
(10) What is the theme of 2017 International Day for Disaster Reduction (IDDR)?
(A) Home Safe Home: Live to Tell
(B) Home Safe Home: Resilience is for Life
(C) Home Safe Home: Reducing Exposure, Reducing Displacement
(D) Home Safe Home: Living with Disability and Disasters
(1) C (2) A (3) B (4) D (5) D (6) C (7) C (8) B (9) A (10) C