(1) In the upcoming Republic Day celebrations in 2018, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has invited the leaders of which inter-governmental organisation to be the chief guests?
(D) United Nations
(2) Name the first country in the world to create the record of registering 300-plus totals 100 times in ODIs.
(D) Sri Lanka
(3) What is the rank of Indian Men’s Hockey Team in the latest world rankings released by the International Hockey Federation?
(4) Who has officially launched the new multi-coloured logo for the Allahabad Kumbh Mela 2019?
(A) Ram Naik
(B) Yogi Adityanath
(C) Narendra Modi
(D) Ram Nath Kovind
(5) _______ and ________ have become the first Asians to be honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
(A) R. Balki and Indrajit Nattoji
(B) Abhinay Deo and Dibakar Banerjee
(C) Ram Madhvani and Gauri Shinde
(D) Piyush Pandey and Prasoon Pandey
(6) El Dabaa Nuclear Power Plant will be constructed in which country?
(C) Saudi Arabia
(7) Bollywood actor, writer and director, Neeraj Vora passed away on 14 December after being in coma for over a year. Which among the following films did not feature him as an actor?
(D) Welcome Back
(8) Which submarine is the first indigenously bulit Scorpene-class submarine that is commissioned into the Indian Navy?
(A) INS Khanderi
(B) INS Karanj
(C) INS Kalvari
(D) INS Kursura
(9) Which day is celebrated as National Energy Conservation Day?
(A) 13 December
(B) 14 December
(C) 10 December
(D) 11 December
(10) Which country bans its banks from dealing in Bitcoin?
(A) South Korea
(1) A (2) B (3) D (4) A (5) D (6) B (7) B (8) C (9) B (10) A