1) Ashok Gehlot will be the Chief Minister of Which State?
D) None of the above
2) Which Bank names Brahm Dutt as Interim Chairman?
A) Andhra Bank
B) Bank of India
C) YES Bank
D) AXIS Bank
3) Which State High Court Bans Online Sale of Medicines across India?
4) Current account deficit (CAD) widened to how much percentage of GDP for the July-September quarter?
5) Who was honoured with 54th Jnanpith award?
A) Amitav Ghosh
B) Arundhati Roy
C) Salman Rushdie
D) Vikram Seth
6) India & ADB sign Loan Agreement of $60 million for Which State?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
7) Which Day was observed as National Energy Conservation Day?
A) 10 December
B) 14 December
C) 24 December
D) 04 December
8) Khelo India Youth Games to be held in Which City?
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.