(1) What is the India’s rank at the latest World Economic Forum (WEF)’s Global Manufacturing Index (GMI)?
(2) Name the Prime Minister of Israel who is on 6 days historic visit to India to mark 25 years of establishment and further strengthen the bilateral relation between the two nations.
(A) Yigal Allon
(B) Hesham Qandil
(C) Benjamin Netanyahu
(D) Moshe Sharett
(3) Who amongst the following are going to be allotted orange passport by Govt. of India?
(A) Citizens for whom ECR is not required
(B) Citizens for whom ECR is required
(D) A & B
(4) The Teen Murti Chowk in central Delhi has recently been renamed after which Israeli city?
(C) Tel Aviv
(5) Verma, the only Indian woman who has found mention in WHO calendar 2018 belongs to which state?
(C) Himachal Pradesh
(6) According to the latest National Family Health Survey (NFHS-4) by the ministry of health and family welfare, which among the given communities are found to be the wealthiest religious community in India?
(1) B (2) C (3) B (4) A (5) C (6) D