(1) Which state has won the Senior Women’s National Football Championship 2018?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
(2) Who has been sworn-in as the new Prime Minister of Nepal?
(A) Sushil Koirala
(B) Sher Bahadur Deuba
(C) KP Sharma Oli
(D) Khil Raj Regmi
(3) The Indian cricket team rose to the top of the ICC ODI Team Rankings by displacing which nation’s cricket team?
(B) South Africa
(C) Sri Lanka
(4) Which country’s president has given his resignation after defying a 48-hour deadline by the ruling African National Congress (ANC) to leave the office?
(C) South Africa
(5) Who has become the first player in UEFA Champions League history to score 100 goals for a single club?
(A) Lionel Messi
(C) Eden Hazard
(D) Cristiano Ronaldo
(6) Tata Steel and ————— are the two Indian companies that have been named by US-based Ethisphere Institute in the list of World’s Most Ethical Companies for 2018.
(C) HCL Technologies
(7) Recently, Hailemariam Desalegn has resigned from the post of the Prime Minister of which country?