(1) Which day is observed as the September 15th?
(A) International Day for Women
(B) World Earth Day
(C) World Peace Day
(D) International Day for Democracy
(2) Which state to set up the first Odia language university?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(3) What is the name of the mission which was launched by the Maharashtra Chief Minister?
(A) Maha Mission 1 Million
(B) Government Hospital Scheme
(C) National Health Scheme
(D) National Aadhaar Scheme
(4) Who is elected as Chair of the IOC Ethics Commission recently?
(A) Ban Ki-moon
(B) John Williams
(C) Yü Hung-chün
(D) Yen Hsi-shan
(5) Frank Vincent who passed away recently was a ______.
(6) Name the person who has resigned as the coach of the Indian women boxing team.
(A) Hans Arp
(B) Jacques Arnold
(C) Stephane Cottalorda
(D) Pierre Autin-Grenier
(7) Which tennis player autobiography is titled “Unstoppable: My Life So Far”?
(A) Serena Williams
(B) Maria Sharapova
(C) Venus Williams
(D) Roger Federer
(8) Which country has scrapped the ban on Muslim women marrying non-Muslims?
(9) Which female badminton player has retained her No. 4 position in latest BWF ranking?
(A) PV Sindhu
(B) Aparna Balan
(C) Saina Nehwal
(D) Jwala Gutta
(10) From where was the nation-wide “Swachh Hi Seva” campaign launched by President Ram Nath Kovind?
(1) D (2) A (3) A (4) A (5) C (6) C (7) B (8) B (9) A (10) B