(1) Name the Prime Minister of Romania who has stepped down from the post after his own Social Democrat Party leaders withdrew their support for him following a party dispute.
(A) Mihai Tudose
(B) Viktor Orban
(C) Boyko Borisov
(D) Pavel Filip
(2) Prime Minister Narendra Modi has laid the foundation stone of an oil refinery in Rajasthan’s _______district on January 16, 2018.
(3) Who among the following has been appointed as the new Chief of Staff, Western Naval Command?
(A) Ajendra Bahadur Singh
(B) Ravneet Singh
(C) Karambir Singh
(D) Ravindra Jayanti Nadkarni
(4) Ever since joining the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) in 2017, India for the first time participated in the meeting of the international military cooperation departments of the bloc which took place at _______.
(A) Moscow, Russia
(B) New Delhi, India
(C) Beijing, China
(D) Astana, Kazakhstan
(5) Indian peacekeepers in UN Mission in South Sudan have re-built a key bridge in record time in strife-torn South Sudan’s ________ village.
(6) Ecuador’s Foreign Minister Maria has granted country’s citizenship to WikiLeaks founder ________.
(A) Jimmy Wales
(B) Edward Snowden
(C) Pierre Omidyar
(D) Julian Assange
(7) Which among the following countries has banned buying cryptocurrencies?
(1) A (2) D (3) A (4) C (5) A (6) D (7) B