(1) Maiden Wimbledon title 2017 winner Garbine Muguruza belongs to which country?
(2) Government has launched a GST training programme under which scheme?
(D) None of the above
(3) Indian- origin Canadian YouTube star Lilly Singh appointed UNICEF’s Global Goodwill Ambassador. The YouTuber is famous as?
(4) Which Railway station becomes India’s first railway station with All-Women Staff?
(A) Mumbai Central railway station
(B) Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station
(C) Matunga railway station
(D) Lower Parel railway station
(5) Nar Bahadur Bhandari, the former Chief Minister of Sikkim who served the state from 1979 to 1994, died at the age of?
(6) Who won the Best Actor (Female) award in 18th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards 2017?
(A) Taapsee Pannu
(B) Alia Bhatt
(C) Anushka Sharma
(D) Sonam Kapoor
(1) B (2) A (3) D (4) C (5) A (6) B