(1) The Coalition Years has been written by _______.
(A) Manmohan Singh
(B) Pranab Mukherjee
(C) Sharad Pawar
(D) A.K. Anthony
(2) What is the theme of the 2017 World Food Day (WFD)?
(A) Change the world: Invest in food security
(B) Change the future: Invest in rural development
(C) Change is needed to feed world
(D) Change the future of migration. Invest in food security and rural development
(3) A book titled “Dreamnation: Uniting a Country with Handwritten Dreams” containing inspiring words of Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam has been co-authored by whom?
(A) John Nyren and Robert Nye
(B) Jeff Nuttall and Dorothy Mills
(C) Bryan Magee and Martin Madan
(D) Bryan Magee and Martin Madan
(4) India’s first Olympic _______ Shamsher Khan has passed away recently.
(5) Who won the singles title of 2017 Tianjin Open?
(A) Maria Sharapova
(B) Aryna Sabalenka
(C) Sara Errani
(D) Venus Williams
(6) 12-year-old girl, Poorvi G.B. has been awarded the ‘best performer’ subtitle at the ‘Little Miss World 2017’ pageant. The paegent was held in which country?
(7) IIT-_____ has created a app to detect fake GST claims.
(8) Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman commissioned which Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) stealth corvettes into the Indian Navy at Visakhapatnam’s Naval Dockyard?
(1) B (2) D (3) D (4) D (5) A (6) C (7) A (8) C