(1) Which missile did Indian Air Force (IAF) successfully conducts development trials recently?
(A) BVRAAM missile
(B) Agni II missile
(C) Brahmos Missile
(D) Agni – III Missile
(2) Which day is observed as International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer?
(A) June 16th
(B) July 18th
(C) August 26th
(D) September 16th
(3) Which type of Battery factory was inaugurated at Gujarat?
(A) Zinc Carbon Battery
(B) Flow Battery
(C) Zambione File
(D) Lithium-Ion Battery
(4) Which Indian Actor was honoured at Britain’s House of Commons?
(A) Shahrukh Khan
(B) Salman Khan
(C) Anil Kapoor
(D) Shamid Kapoor
(5) How many hydro-electric projects in Arunachal Pradesh to be commissioned in 2018?
(6) India’s first Centre for Animal Law established at which of the following universities?
(A) Institute of Technical Education and Research
(B) Lala Lajpat Rai University
(C) National Academy of Legal Studies and Research
(D) Indian Institute of technology and Research
(7) How many billions did the India’s Forex Reserves Top recently?
(A) $400 Billion
(B) $250 Billion
(C) $150 Billion
(D) $100 Billion
(1) A (2) D (3) D (4) B (5) A (6) C (7) A