(1) Which among the following bank has bagged the best performance awards for SHG-bank linkage programme for Karnataka for 2015-16 and 2016-17 from National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)?
(A) Syndicate Bank
(B) Bank of Baroda
(C) Corporation Bank
(D) Indian Bank
(2) National Company Law Tribunal has approved the merger of Reliance Communications with _______.
(3) The Reserve Bank of India has advised banks to make which linkage mandatory for availing short- term crop loans up to Rs 3 lakh in 2017-18
(B) Ration Card
(C) Driving License
(D) Voter ID
(4) The CCEA has approved the proposal of DIPAM for strategic disinvestment. What does “DIPAM” stands for?
(A) Department of Investment and Proper Asset Management
(B) Department of Investment and Proper Asset Management
(C) Department of Investment and Property Asset Management
(D) Department of Investment and Private Asset Management
(5) The government on August 15, 2017 imposed a fine of $____ million on Reliance Industries Ltd and its partners for producing less than the targeted natural gas from eastern offshore KG-D6 fields in 2015-16.
(6) Which bank has appointed P R Seshadri as MD & CEO?
(A) State Bank of India
(B) Union Bank
(C) Karur Vysya Bank
(D) Andhra Bank
(7) 2017 IAAF World Championships was held from 4th to 13th August 2017 in:
(A) Beijing, China
(B) Moscow, Russia
(C) Vienna, Austria
(D) London, UK
(1) C (2) C (3) A (4) B (5) D (6) C (7) D