(1) Who was awarded bravery medal for scolding Pakistan over terrorism?
(A) US President Donald Trump
(B) Russian President Vladimir Putin
(C) Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani
(D) China President Xi Jinping
(2) World Cup winner Ronaldinho has formally confirmed his retirement from football, more than two years since his last appearance as a professional. He hails from which country?
(3) Which country has constructed a 330-foot tall air purifying tower dubbed the “world’s biggest air purifier”?
(4) Which state govt has allowed people from state to forge fraternal ties with trees in a move to preserve trees by encouraging people to forge relationship of brotherhood or sisterhood with trees through tradition practice locally known as Mitini or Mith/Mit?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
(5) With how many Tech companies India ranks third in in ‘Top 100 Global Tech Leaders” List?
(1) A (2) C (3) D (4) B (5) A