(1) Who won his eighth Wimbledon title and became the tournament’s oldest champion?
(A) Rafael Nadal
(B) Roger Federer
(C) Andy Murray
(D) Marin Cilic
(2) Justice Gopal Prasad Parajuli will be the new Chief Justice of which country?
(3) Harinder Pal Sandhu who had won the second title in two weeks, beating top-seed Rex Hedrick of Australia in Victorian Open squash belongs to which country?
(4) I H Manudev who had won the first National Masters snooker tournament title belongs to which state?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(5) Recently Who had won the British Grand Prix for the fifth time?
(A) Valtteri Bottas
(B) Max Verstappen
(C) Lewis Hamilton
(D) Sebastian Vettel
(6) How many moons does Pluto have?
(7) Recently Scientists discover galaxy how many times brighter than Milky Way?
(A) 10 times
(B) 100 times
(C) 1000 times
(D) 10000 times
(8) Central Silk Board (CSB), India is headquartered at?
(9) Which country renames its portion of the South China Sea as North Natuna Sea?
(10) MobiKwik partners with Which company for One-Tap Payments?
(A) Samsung Pay
(D) None of the above
(1) B (2) A (3) B (4) D (5) C (6) A (7) C (8) C (9) B (10) A