(1) Which Marshal of the Indian Air Force passed away at the age of 98 recently?
(A) Dil bagh Singh
(B) Arjan Singh
(C) I.H. Latif
(D) S.K. Kaul
(2) Whom did P.V. Sindhu defeated in the Korea Open 2017 women’s singles final to clinch her 3rd Superseries title?
(A) Carolina Marin
(B) Nozomi Okuhara
(C) Tai Tzu-Ying
(D) Akane Yamaguchi
(3) Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation the Sardar Sarovar Dam. The foundation stone of this dam was laid by whom?
(A) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(B) Manmohan Singh
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru
(D) P. V. Narasimha Rao
(4) Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2017, a joint military exercise between India and the US, commenced at ————–.
(A) Jaisalmer, Rajsthan
(B) Ranikhet, Uttarakhand
(C) Joint Base Lewis McChord, Washington
(D) Nevada Air Base
(5) Which country’s Prime Minister has reisgned recently?
(6) Which Indian startup has won a prestigious award in Israel for developing an affordable modular greenhouse that aims to give farmers steady & dependable income?
(C) Kisan Raja
(7) Which country has begun remeasuring the Mount Everest to check if the height of the world’s tallest peak was altered by a powerful earthquake that struck Nepal in 2015?
(8) Name the NASA’s spacecraft that ended its 20-year-long groundbreaking journey with a fiery plunge into Saturn’s crushing atmosphere.
(A) Voyager 2
(C) Pioneer 11
(1) B (2) B (3) C (4) C (5) A (6) A (7) C (8) D