(1) MyFASTag, a consumer App through which consumers can purchase or recharge FASTags has been launched by
(A) Government of India
(B) National Payments Corporation of India
(C) National Highways Authority of India
(D) None of these
(2) Name the veteran photographer who was described as the Henry Cartier-Bresson of India by B&W Magazine of India. He died on 16 August 2017.
(A) S Paul
(B) K. Narayanachari
(C) Pranlal Patel
(D) None of the above
(3) Which of the following ministry has launched a campaign named “Harit Diwali, Swasth Diwali” urging people to celebrate a pollution-free Diwali?
(A) Ministry of Science and Technology
(B) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
(C) Ministry of Women and Child Development
(D) Ministry of Culture
(4) Vishal Sikkan has resigned as Managing Director and CEO of which software company?
(D) HCL Technologies
(5) Who has been appointed as Pakistan’s High Commissioner to India?
(A) Sohail Qureshi
(B) Abdul Basit
(C) Abdul Rehmat
(D) Sohail Mahmood
(6) Who has topped the Fortune’s annual list of 40 young and influential people in the field of business inspiring others with their work?
(A) Leo Varadkar
(B) Shinzo Abe
(C) Emmanuel Macron
(D) Geraldine Buckingham
(7) Name the Indian shuttler who has won the men’s singles title of Bulgaria Open International Series title?
(A) Vimal Kumar
(B) Chetan Anand
(C) Lakshya Sen
(D) Syed Modi
(8) Name the Hollywood Actress who has topped the Forbes magazines World’s Highest-Paid Actresses 2017 list?
(A) Emma Stone
(B) Jennifer Aniston
(C) Melissa McCarthy
(D) Emma Watson
(1) C (2) A (3) B (4) C (5) D (6) C (7) C (8) A