(1) In which state ‘Culture on Cruise’ a weekly cultural programme was launched?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
(B) Jammu & Kashmir
(D) New Delhi
(2) When was Nelson Mandela International Day observed?
(A) 18 July
(B) 19 July
(C) 18 June
(D) 19 June
(3) Which city will host Horasis Asia Meeting, a global business meet in November?
(B) New Delhi
(4) Who is newly appointed as Information and Broadcasting Minister?
(A) Narendra Singh Tomar
(B) Smriti Irani
(C) Venkaiah Naidu
(D) Sushma Swaraj
(5) Which company develops country’s first Bio-Methane Bus?
(A) Tata Motors
(B) Mahindra & Mahindra
(C) Bajaj Auto
(D) Ashok Leyland
(6) Which state government has constituted a nine-member committee to study the possibility of designing its own ‘state flag’?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(7) Who was elected as the 16th President of Ramakrishna Math & Ramakrishna Mission?
(A) Swami Vagishananda
(B) Swami Smarananandaji Maharaj
(C) Swami Prabhananda
(D) Swami Gautamananda
(8) Prime Minister Narendra Modi would be inaugurating a memorial for former Indian President A P J Abdul Kalam on 27 July 2017 at which place?
(9) Who releases the book ‘Future of Indian Universities: Comparative and International Perspectives’?
(A) Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
(B) Prime Minister Narendra Modi
(C) President Pranab Mukherjee
(D) Nobel Laureate Professor Amartya Sen
(10) GST Council increases cess on which product?
(1) B (2) A (3) C (4) B (5) A (6) D (7) B (8) C (9) D (10) B