1) Which Country accounts for 1/5th of global deaths from floods?
2) The government has decided to set up a committee under the Chairmanship of ___________.
(A) Jagdish Prasad Meena
(B) Preeti Sudan
(C) Asha Ram Sihag
(D) Mr Anil Swarup
3) Federations’ Executive Committee elections held in which city?
4) Which Country to launch 300 low-orbit satellites?
(D) North Korea
5) Who has visited Bangladesh on a 3 day visit Recently?
(A) Shivraj Patil
(B) Rajnath Singh
(C) Sushilkumar Shinde
(D) P. Chidambaram
6) Which country has topped the global ranking of nations’ soft power?
7) Which day was observed as Nelson Mandela International day?
(A) July 14
(B) July 16
(C) July 18
(D) July 15
8) Which country win first Athletics World Cup, 2018?
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.