1) Which country’s president resigns after being embroiled in a scandal over the use of a credit card to buy luxury personal items?
2) Who was re-elected as China’s Prime Minister for second term?
(A) Li Peng
(B) Hua Guofeng
(C) Li Keqiang
(D) Wen Jiabao
3) Which city is the costliest city according to latest Worldwide Cost of Living report 2018 by the Economist Intelligence Unit?
(D) Hong Kong
4) According to Fitch, by what percent India’s economic growth will rise in 2018-19?
5) On which country FIFA lifts three-decade ban for hosting international football matches?
6) Who has been elected as the new president of Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru?
(A) Ratan Tata
(B) N Chandrasekaran
(C) K Kasturirangan
(D) Nandan Nilekani