1) Who has become the first Indian minister to visit North Korea in 20 years?
(A) Digvijay Singh
(B) Sushma Swaraj
(C) General V.K. Singh
(D) M.J. Akbar
2) Gujarat Governor was given the additional charge of which State?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) Andhra Pradesh
3) Who has been elected as the new Vice-President of Badminton Asia Confederation (BAC)?
(A) Devender Singh
(B) Aditya Subowo
(C) Himanta Biswa Sarma
(D) Narahar Thakur
4) India’s first railway station run by solar power is situated in which city?
5) Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Lalit Kala Akademi?
(A) Uttam Pacharne
(B) Ram Kumar
(C) Bikash Bhattacharjee
(D) Ranbir Singh Bisht
6) Which city has been selected “India’s best city in solid waste management”?
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.