(1) Which International Festival is organised and Started in Kashmir recently?
(A) Snow & Ice Festival
(B) Up Helly Aa Fire Festival
(C) Sky Latern Festival
(D) International Yoga Festival
(2) Who is the author of the book “India: Priorities for the Future”?
(A) Vikram Seth
(B) Bimal Jalan
(C) Bipan Chandra
(D) Shashi Tharoor
(3) Which country opens dual-use highway to Nepal through Tibet?
(4) Which country releases postage stamps on Indian Yoga experts?
(5) Which state got Special canteen for labours and Meals at just Rs.5?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(C) West Bengal
(6) Raquel Dodge was recently appointed as the first ever woman prosecutor of which of the following countries?
(7) Who has been appointed as the director general of the Sashastra Seema Bal?
(A) Sharad Kumar
(B) Rajni Kant Misra
(C) Ravi Verma
(D) Rahul Ghosh
(8) Which department Minister to co-chair 13th Inter-Governmental Commission meeting at Astana, Kazakhstan?
(A) Ministry of Railways
(B) Ministry of Income Tax
(C) Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
(D) Ministry of Telecommunication
(9) Which of the following has become first state to set up district family welfare committees?
(10) In which state Amit Shah launches ‘Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana’ to provide houses to freedom fighters?
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
(11) How many medals did the India won in Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games?
(1) D (2) B (3) A (4) D (5) D (6) B (7) B (8) C (9) B (10) A (11) A