(1) What is the name of the new app launched by UIDAI for Android which allows users carry their Aadhaar information as well as the photos linking to their Aadhaar card on their smartphones?
(2) Who received the Lifetime Achievement Award for his contributions as a parliamentarian in the Lok Sabha?
(A) Narendra Modi
(B) Venkaiah Naidu
(C) L.K. Advani
(D) None of the above
(3) Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi, Who has topped a poll of the most powerful Arab women in government for 2017, belongs to which country?
(B) United Arab Emirates
(C) Saudi Arabia
(4) Which country has became the 35th country to join the International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
(5) What is the name of the Odisha state’s longest bridge that has been dedicated to the nation recently by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik?
(A) Nehru setu
(B) Odisha Bridge
(C) Gandhi setu
(D) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose setu
(6) Recently Department of Defence Production signed MoU with which miniratna company for ‘Revenue from Operations’?
(A) Hindustan Shipyard Limited
(B) Goa Shipyard Limited
(C) A B G Shipyard Limited
(D) Cochin Shipyard Limited
(7) Which state government launches ‘Janahitha’ for speedy redressal of public grievances?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(8) Which country has banned Islamic organization Hizb-ut Tahrir under a contraversial presidential decree?
(9) Which company has launched ‘Hire’, a recruiting app for small and medium sized businesses?
(10) Who has been elected as 14th President of India?
(A) Ram Nath Kovind
(B) Meira Kumar
(C) Venkaiah Naidu
(D) Gopalkrishna Gandhi
(1) A (2) C (3) B (4) C (5) D (6) B (7) A (8) D (9) C (10) A