1) Which country unveiled the world’s first floating nuclear power station?
2) Name the newly appointed President of Hockey India (HI)?
(A) Harinder Singh
(B) Rajinder Singh
(C) Surendra Singh
(D) Mahendra Singh
3) Which country CM resigned 55 hours after taking oath as the Karnataka CM, ahead of the floor test.
4) The Bollywood actor who has been honoured by the European Union (EU) for strengthening cultural ties between India and Europe?
(A) Amitabh Bachchan
(B) Sharukh Khan
(C) Anupam Kher
(D) Aamir Khan
5) Which country President, Nicolas Maduro who won another six years of term in an election?
6) Viktor Orban has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of which country?
7) WPI inflation rises to _____ in April, According to government data.
(A) 3.18 %
(B) 3.28 %
(C) 5.18 %
(D) 4.18 %
8) Which is the 2nd nation to open Embassy in Jerusalem after US?
(B) Costa Rica
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.