(1) When is Universal Children’s Day observed every year?
(A) 19 November
(B) 20 November
(C) 21 November
(D) 22 November
(2) Which country was named as the World’s Richest Country according to IMF’s GDP data?
(A) Saudi Arabia
(3) Which country wins Maiden Under-19 Asia Cup?
(4) In which place Women’s Youth World Boxing Championship has begin?
(D) West Bengal
(5) Former Union Minister Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi passed away after being in coma for 9 years. He was a senior leader of which Indian political party?
(A) Trinamool Congress
(B) Bharatiya Janata Party
(C) Communist Party of India (Marxist)
(D) Indian National Congress
(6) Jana Novotna, the former Wimbledon tennis champion passed away. She hails from which country?
(A) Czech Republic
(7) Name the veteran actor and playright who received Tata Literature Live Lifetime Achievement Award 2017?
(A) Girish Karnad
(B) Anupam Kher
(C) Amitabh Bachchan
(8) Which place Gleadovia konyakianorum is a Parasitic plant found ?
(9) Who takes Charge as SEBI Executive Director ?
(A) Natesh Iyer
(B) Suresh Rajkumar
(C) Bailesh Kumaran
(D) Anand Rajeshwar Baiwa
(10) Which player ATP Finals Title recently ?
(A) Grigor Dimitrov
(B) Rafael Nadal
(C) Marin Cilic
(D) Dominic Thiem
(1) B (2) C (3) C (4) A (5) D (6) A (7) A (8) B (9) D (10) A