(1) Jerry Lewis, the famous comedian passed away. He hailed from which country?
(A) United Kingdom
(C) United States
(2) Which country launches First Cyber Court in e-commerce Hub?
(B) North Korea
(C) South Africa
(3) India and which country will start a two-by-two ministerial dialogue to enhance “peace and stability across the Indo-Pacific region”?
(4) The law and Judiciary Department has issued an order for the setting up of first three of the total 24 fast track courts for Maharashtra in which of its two cities?
(A) Mumbai & Thane
(B) Mumbai & Pune
(C) Nagpur & Pune
(D) Navi Mumbai & Ahmednagar
(5) Where was the Junior Shotgun World Cup 2017 held?
(6) Who won the Gold of the men’s doubles event at the Bulgaria Open Table Tennis in Panagyurishte?
(A) Soumyajit Ghosh and G Sathiyan
(B) G Sathiyan and Jin Ueda
(C) Maharu Yoshimura and Soumyajit Ghosh
(D) Jin Ueda and Yoshimura
(7) Who among the following has topped the Forbes’ list of highest paid female athletes of 2017?
(A) Angelique Kerber
(B) Serena Williams
(C) Ronda Rousey
(D) Venus Williams
(8) Which country will be building a stadium resembling an Arabian skull cap for the 2022 World Cup?
(A) Saudi Arabia
(9) Where is the first regional centre of the New Development Bank being opened?
(A) New Delhi
(10) Which of the following space agency has launched the latest in a series of satellites aimed at ensuring astronauts at the International Space Station can communicate with Earth?
(1) C (2) A (3) C (4) A (5) B (6) D (7) B (8) D (9) B (10) B