1) Who was appointed as BCCI Ombudsman?
A) D.K. Jain
B) H. J. Kania
C) Mehr Chand Mahajan
D) Mehr Chand Mahajan
2) Swine flu deaths reached how many across India?
3) EPFO Hikes Interest Rates on EPF by how many %?
4) Government to Infuse Rs 48,239 crore in how many PSB?
5) Which day was observed as International Mother Language Day?
A) 01 February
B) 11 February
C) 21 February
D) 22 February
6) Namvar Singh Passed Away. He is popularly known as ___________.
7) Who was Conferred with Seoul Peace Prize?
A) Manmohan Singh
B) Pratibha Patel
C) Narendra Modi
D) None of the above
8) Bengali singer Who was passed away at 55?
A) Geeta Dutt
B) Pratik Choudhury
C) Hemant Kumar
D) Asha Bhosle
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.