(1) Which day is observed as 21st October?
(A) National Health Day
(B) National Teacher Day
(C) National Police Commemoration Day
(D) National History Day
(2) Which country parliament approves country’s first budget since 2005?
(D) North Africa
(3) Who launched excel-based offline tool to file initial GSTR-3B Returns?
(A) Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)
(B) Telenor India
(C) Tata Teleservices
(D) MTS India
(4) Which committee has been constituted to select candidate for post of editor-in-chief of Rajya Sabha TV (RSTV)?
(A) PPK Ramacharyulu committee
(B) Shashi Shekhar Vempati committee
(C) A Surya Prakash committee
(D) Rahul Srivastava committee
(5) WHO Newly appoints Robert Mugabe as goodwill ambassador. Robert Mugabe is the President of which country?
(A) West Indies
(C) South Africa
(6) Name the 2 playback singers who have been selected for Madhya Pradesh state government’s prestigious National Lata Mangeshkar award.
(A) Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal
(B) Alka Yagnik and Udit Narayan
(C) Arijit Singh and Neha Kakkar
(D) Kailash Kher and Sunidhi Chauhan
(7) Which South American country has passed a bill to legalize the medical uses of marijuana?
(1) C (2) A (3) A (4) C (5) B (6) C (7) D