(1) Who has been named as brand ambassador for Food Street, a curated food experience zone at the forthcoming World Food India event?
(A) Sanjeev Kapoor
(B) Vikas Khanna
(C) Ranveer Brar
(D) Kunal Kapur
(2) Govindan Lakshmanan, P.U. Chitra belongs to which of the following?
(A) Hammer Throw
(B) Discus Throw
(3) Which country launches the world’s fastest bullet train ‘Fuxing’?
(4) International Day of Peace is observed around the world on
(A) September 21
(B) September 20
(C) September 23
(D) September 24
(5) 50 Countries signed the United Nations treaty to ban nuclear weapons. Which was the first country to sign onto the ban?
(6) Zannah Mustapha, who has been awarded the United Nations peace prize belongs to which of the following countries?
(7) Which of the following states has released ‘People First’ mobile application for grievance redressal in the state?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(8) Which country will host the 8th Edition of FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019?
(9) B. Sambamurthy appointed as NPCI interim chairman. What is the full form of NPCI?
(A) National Payments Collaboration of India
(B) National Payments Collection of India
(C) National Payments Corporation of India
(D) National Payments Commission of India
(10) India has replaced which country to become the top retail destination in 2017?
(11) Recently, which country unveils statue of AK-47 assault rifle inventor “Mikhail Kalashnikov”?
(1) A (2) C (3) D (4) A (5) A (6) B (7) A (8) D (9) C (10) B (11) A