(1) Who has been appointed as the acting chairperson of National Green Tribunal (NGT), following Justice Swatanter Kumar’s superannuation?
(A) Justice Jawad Rahim
(B) Justice Raghuvendra Singh Rathore
(C) Justice M Sasidharan Nambiar
(D) Justice U D Salvi
(2) Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has developed the world’s smallest _____ chip.
(3) Who won the 2017 Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Award in Sports Journalism category?
(A) Manogya Loiwal
(B) Harshada Sawant
(C) Waseem Andrabi
(D) Bipasha Mukherjea
(4) Mamang Dai was awarded Sahitya Akademi Award 2017 in English language for his novel The Black Hill. She belongs to which state?
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
(5) Which Indian female cricketer has been selected for both ICC Women’s ODI Cricket Team of the Year and ICC Women’s T20 International Cricket Team of the Year?
(A) Mithali Raj
(B) Harmanpreet Kaur
(C) Ekta Bisht
(D) Veda Krishnamurthy
(6) With which country India signed an agreement that would allow automatic sharing of tax-related information from January 1, 2018?
(7) ICGS Sujay an Offshore Patrol Vessel was recently commissioned into Indian Coast Guard (ICG). It is ——— and last in the series of six 105m OPV built indigenously by Goa Shipyard Limited for ICG.
(8) Whose birth anniversary is celebrated as National Mathematics Day on December 22 in India?
(A) Harish Chandra
(B) Srinivasa Ramanujan
(C) Prahalad Chunnilal Vaidya
(D) Satyendra Nath Bose
(9) Which actor has topped the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list 2017 for the second consecutive year?
(A) Akshay Kumar
(B) Shah Rukh Khan
(C) Salman Khan
(D) Aamir Khan
(10) Overall, how many nations including India voted in favour of the resolution declaring US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital as ‘null and void’?
(1) D (2) A (3) D (4) C (5) C (6) D (7) A (8) B (9) C (10) A