(1) Name the first ever Indian cricketer to cross 900 point mark in the One-day International (ODI) players rankings.
(A) Shikhar Dhawan
(B) Rohit Sharma
(C) Virat Kohli
(D) M S Dhoni
(2) India’s only non-suburban railway station to be entirely run by women in located in which Indian city?
(3) Which state government has made vaccination compulsory for school admissions from next academic year onwards?
(D) Uttar Pradesh
(4) Flying officer Avani Chaturvedi scripted history by becoming the first Indian woman to fly a fighter aircraft solo from —————– base of IAF.
(5) Which actor has launched his political party Makkal Needhi Maiam (people justice centre) in Madurai, Tamil Nadu?
(B) Ajith Kumar
(D) Kamal Haasan
(6) This year, how many countries are participating in Cobra Gold, an annual military exercise for Marines and one of the largest in the Indo-Pacific region?
(7) According to the Transparency International, India has been placed at which spot among 180 nations in the global Corruption Perception Index for 2017?