(1) Who has won the 15th edition of Mumbai Marathon?
(A) Solomon Deksisa
(B) Arjun Bhardwaj
(C) Ashok Nath
(D) Shivnath Singh
(2) What is the India’s rank among emerging economies at the WEF’s Inclusive Development Index (IDI-2018)?
(3) India’s first garbage fest ’Kachra Mahotsav 2018’ has organized by which state?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(4) Which among the following countries has arrested seventeen Indian fishermen for allegedly fishing in Pakistani waters?
(B) Sri Lanka
(D) None of the above
(5) The annual Oxfam survey shows, the richest 1% in India has ________ % of the wealth generated in the country last year.
(6) Who has been honoured with a Life Achievement Award at the 2018 Screen Actor Guild awards?
(A) Heath Ledger
(B) Michael Caine
(C) Samuel L. Jackson
(D) Morgan Freeman
(7) What is the theme of 48th annual meeting of the World Economic Forum?
(A) ‘Responsive Leadership’
(B) ‘Mastering the Fourth Industrial Revolution’
(C) ‘Creating a shared future in a fractured world’
(D) ‘New global context’
(8) Which city was officially named European Capital of Culture 2018?
(9) Which state govt has launched the Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT), a health assurance scheme for the poor and disabled people?
(1) A (2) D (3) B (4) C (5) A (6) D (7) C (8) A (9) B