(1) Which bank signs an MoU with Directorate General of Supplies & Disposal (DGS&D) for extending various banking services to Government e-Marketplace (GeM)?
(A) Bank of Baroda
(B) Punjab National Bank
(2) Karamjyoti Dalal who has won bronze medal at the World Para Athletics Championships 2017 in the discus-throw belongs to which country?
(3) Literary Festival with the theme ‘Tolerance’ will be held in which state?
(4) Laboratory testing major Eurofins Scientific will soon acquire Advinus Therapeutics. Eurofins Scientific belongs to which country?
(5) Who is newly appointed as Joint Secretary in the Prime Minister’s Office?
(A) Bhaskar Khulbe
(B) Gopal Baglay
(C) T. V. Somanathan
(D) Anurag Jain
(6) Sanjay Kothari, Chairman of Public Enterprises Selection Board, has been appointed as Secretary to whom?
(A) President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
(B) Narendra Modi
(C) Venkaiah Naidu
(D) Arun Jaitley
(7) Sean Spicer resigns as Press Secretary of?
(C) US White House
(D) Indian Parliament
(8) According to study conducted by researchers from University of Hyderabad, which plant can reduce soil pollution?
(A) Aloe vera
(B) Olive plant
(C) Castor plant
(1) A (2) C (3) B (4) D (5) B (6) A (7) C (8) C