(1) Which state in India decides to close 800 government schools which have fewer than 20 students?
(2) Which of the following countries are not invited by India for the first global conference on consumer protection to be held on October 26-27, 2017?
(A) Pakistan and Indonesia
(B) Afghanistan and Nepal
(C) North Korea and Pakistan
(D) Myanmar and Bhutan
(3) Which country tops Asia-Pacific list of nations elected to United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)?
(4) India defeated which of the following country to win Hockey Asia Cup held in October 2017 in Dhaka, Bangladesh?
(5) In October 2017, World Health Organization cancelled the appointment of whom as its goodwill ambassador who was appointed a few days back his termination?
(A) Amitabh Bachchan
(B) Lilly Singh
(C) Robert Mugabe
(D) Priyanka Chopra
(6) Students at the St Hugh’s College have voted to remove whose name from the title of their Junior Common Room, in North Oxford, England?
(A) Stephen Hawking
(B) Malala Yousafzai
(C) Aung San Suu Kyi
(D) Indira Gandhi
(7) Which state government has decided to ban pillion riding on two-wheelers with less than 100 cc engine?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(8) Ram Mukherjee who passed away recently was an Indian film director and screenwriter in Bengali and ______ cinema.
(D) None of these
(9) Who among the following has been appointed as the next ambassador of India to Switzerland?
(A) Ajit V. Gupte
(B) Sibi George
(C) Gaitri Issar Kumar
(D) Anil Wadhwa
(10) Indian skipper Virat Kohli has become the top run-scorer at the 200 ODI-mark, after taking the field against ——————–.
(D) New Zealand
(1) A (2) C (3) B (4) B (5) C (6) C (7) C (8) B (9) B (10) D