(1) India’s First indigenously built Scorpene submarine, recently delivered to Navy is
(A) INS Kalvari
(B) INS Khanderi
(C) INS Karanj
(D) INS Chakra
(2) Which state became the first in India to introduce electric buses?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(3) Liliane Bettencourt, the Richest Woman in the World died yesterday. She is the heiress of cosmetics giant ————.
(A) Johnson & Johnson
(4) Which film has been selected as India’s official entry in the Best Foreign Language Film category at Oscars 2018?
(A) Jolly LLB 2
(B) Baahubali 2: The Conclusion
(D) Toilet: Ek Prem Katha
(5) Who becomes First Indian spinner to take hat trick in ODI cricket, during the second match of the ongoing series against Australia at Eden Gardens, Kolkata?
(A) Jasprit Bumrah
(B) Yuzvendra Chahal
(C) Kuldeep Yadav
(D) Hardik Pandya
(6) Shakila who passed away recently was related to which field?
(7) Britain has signed a military cooperation deal with which country?
(A) Saudi Arabia
(8) Which country is invited for 2022 Asian Games for 1st time in history?
(A) South Africa
(B) New Zealand
(9) Which Airways becomes the World’s First Airline to launch Double beds in Business Class?
(A) Qatar Airways
(B) Singapore Airlines
(C) Etihad Airways
(D) ANA All Nippon Airways
(10) Which of the following Country has faced most natural disasters, according to UN?
(1) A (2) B (3) B (4) C (5) C (6) A (7) A (8) D (9) A (10) C