1) Who was appointed as Secretary (West), Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)?
A) P.K. Sarangi
B) A Gitesh Sarma
C) Dr. Mohd Illyas Rizvi
D) N. Prateep Kumar
2) Fitch raises India’s FY19 GDP growth forecast to __________
3) Who has been appointed as new Secretary of Central Vigilance Commission?
A) Bharat Lal Meena
B) Pawan Kumar Kalarwal
C) Anindo Majumdar
D) Kamlesh N Vyas
4) Which actor received the Smita Patil Memorial award ?
A) Anushka Sharma
B) Katrina Kaif
C) Sonam Kapoor
D) Kangana Ranaut
5) Which sport does Anshu Malik associated with?
6) Which Country successfully test fires short-range Prahaar missile?
7) Which Vietnamese President died aged 61?
A) Đặng Thị Ngọc Thịnh
B) Trương Tấn Sang
C) Tran Dai Quang
D) Nguyễn Minh Triết
8) Which Country to host the women’s boxing world C’ships?
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.