1) Which is the first Indian Company with 100 Billion Dollar Market Value?
(C) Tata Consultancy Services
2) Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar released three books based on ____ Champaran movement of 1917.
(A) Rajendra Prasad
(B) Anugrah Narayan Sinha
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru
(D) Mahatma Gandhi
3) The world’s oldest Japanese person Nabi Tajima died. How old was she?
4) Which football club clinched the 2018 Copa del Rey title?
(A) FC Barcelona
(B) Real Madrid
(C) Sevilla FC
(D) Atletico Madrid
5) 8th South Asian Judo Championship is being held in which country?
6) World Book and Copyright Day was observed on which day?
(A) April 29
(B) April 23
(C) April 22
(D) April 19
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.