(1) Which of the following has launched “Mentor India” Campaign, an initiative to engage leaders who can guide and mentor students at more than 900 Atal Tinkering Labs?
(A) Ministry of Ayush
(C) NITI Aayog
(D) Human Resource Development Ministry
(2) Which state former Chief Minister Rishang Keishing Passes Away recently?
(C) Tamil Nadu
(D) Andhra Pradesh
(3) Who tops the Forbes Asai’s Richest Man List 2017?
(A) Sun Pharmaceuticals founder Dilip Shanghvi
(B) Reliance Industries Ltd Chairman Mukesh Ambani
(C) Tencent Chairman Ma Huateng
(D) Alibaba Group’s Jack Ma
(4) Indian student Dacharla Panduranga Rohith develops Nano Missile for Indian Army, he hails from which state?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(5) Which day is observed as International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition?
(A) 24 August
(B) 23 August
(C) 22 August
(D) 25 August
(6) Name the British Sci-fi writer who died aged 92 in August 2017?
(A) Martin Landau
(B) Brian Aldiss
(C) Lain Banks
(D) Douglas Adams
(7) Who resigned in the Railway Board Council recently ?
(A) Ashok Mittal
(B) Suresh Kumar
(C) Rajesh Kumar
(D) Vijay Prakash
(8) Which Indian Actor got 8th Position in the World’s Highest-Paid Actors 2017 Forbes List?
(A) Laksmi Menon
(B) Vijay Kumar
(C) Amitabh Bachaan
(D) Shah Rukh Khan
(1) C (2) A (3) D (4) A (5) B (6) B (7) A (8) D