(1) As per a report by _______Virat Kohli has been named India’s most valuable celebrity brand.
(A) Duff & Phelps
(C) Eaton Partners
(D) Braeburn Capital
(2) Which game has been excluded from the 2022 Commonwealth Games?
(A) Table Tennis
(3) As per the National Family Health Survey the percentage of women, who were married before legal age, has reduced from 47.4% in 2005-06 to ——— in 2014-15.
(4) Which day is celebrated on 23rd December across the nation?
(A) National Yoga Day
(B) National Health Day
(C) National Diwas Day
(D) National Kisan Diwas
(5) UN Security Council approved tough new sanctions against which country in response to its latest launch of a ballistic missile?
(A) South Korea
(C) North Korea
(6) Present Joint Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs M. Subbarayudu has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to which country?
(A) Republic of Peru
(7) Which among the given Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Brand has been ranked as India’s most trusted Brand by the Brand Trust Report India Study 2017?
(B) Nestle India
(D) Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL)
(8) Jatileswar Mukhopadhyay, who passed away recently was a ——–?
(C) Music Director
(D) Film Director
(9) Which Indian batsman equalled David Miller’s record for the fastest century in T20 format by hitting a 35-ball hundred in the second T20I against Sri Lanka in Indore.
(A) MS Dhoni
(B) Rohit Sharma
(C) Yuvraj Singh
(D) Suresh Raina
(10) Which country’s Deputy Prime Minister is Dmitry Rogozin who arrived in New Delhi for his visit to India?
(1) A (2) B (3) B (4) D (5) C (6) A (7) C (8) A (9) B (10) D