1) India ranks ______ among 195 countries in healthcare access, quality, according to Lancet Study.
2) Who emerged as the big winner as the singer-songwriter bagged five top honours at 2018 Billboard Music Awards?
(A) Ariana Grande
(B) Ed Sheeran
(C) Dua Lipa
(D) John Legend
3) Which city hosted the one day Regional Conference on Clean and Renewable Energy?
(C) New Delhi
4) India conducted an informal summit with which nation?
5) Who won the women’s singles of Rome Open championship?
(A) Venus Williams
(B) Elena Svitolina
(C) Justine Henin
(D) Serena Williams
6) Who has been named RTS Jury chief for the International Shooting Sports Federation World Cup?
(A) Pawan Singh
(B) Marcus Raab
(C) Jerry Miculek
(D) Miroslav Sipek
7) Which country will host its first International football tournament since 1990?
(B) Saudi Arabia
8) Who becomes youngest Indian woman to scale Mount Everest?
(A) Shivangi Pathak
(B) Bachendri Pal
(C) Nungshi & Tashi Malik
(D) Anshu Jamsenpa
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.