1) Treasurer Scott Morrison elected new PM of Which Country?
A) Papua New Guinea
B) New Zealand
2) Who has resumes charge as Minister of Finance?
A) Arun Jaitley
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Amit Shah
D) Sushma Swaraj
3) Which Company wins international arbitration award?
A) Power Grid Corporation of India
B) NHPC Limited
C) Reliance Power unit
D) NTPC Limited
4) Which Bank expects Q1 GDP growth at 7.7%?
A) Andhra Bank
D) None of the above
5) Which Continent launched a rocket named ‘Aeolus’ from French Guyana?
6) According to Forbes who is the 7th highest paid female athlete in the world?
A) Maria Sharapova
B) PV Sindhu
C) Li Na
D) Allyson Felix
7) Which State Govt has tied up with Japan for its mega investment Conclave 2018 to take place in November this year?
C) Andhra Pradesh
8) Recently Gurudas Kamat Passed away. He belonged to which of the following field?
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.