(1) What is the rank of India in the category of most vacation deprived country according to the Expedia Vacation Deprivation Report 2017?
(2) Who has been appointed as the new General Manager (GM) of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
(A) Saba Karim
(B) MV Sridhar
(C) Kapil Dev
(D) Dilip Sardesai
(3) Name the winner of the Mrs India-Pride of Nation 2017 in Group A category.
(A) Poonam Gaur
(B) Payal Ghosh
(C) Ihana Dhillon
(D) Mayanka Patel
(4) Which of the following is the India’s first home-grown high purity gold reference standard, which is launched at the India Government Mint (IGM)?
(5) UN has appointed Henrietta H Fore as the new executive director of which International organization?
(A) World Health Organization
(B) World Trade Organization
(C) United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
(D) United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
(6) The U.S. President Donald Trump has signed the ____________ tax overhaul into law.
(A) $US 3 Trillion
(B) $US 2.5 Trillion
(C) $US 1.5 Trillion
(D) $US 5 Trillion
(7) 11 Atheltes from which country has been banned for life by IOC over alleged doping violations at the Sochi Games?
(8) Who has been sworn-in as the new Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
(A) Suresh Bharadwaj
(B) Mahender Singh
(C) Jairam Thakur
(D) Neeraj Nayyar
(9) Banwari Lal Joshi, who passed away recently, was ______________.
(A) Former Chief of Intelligence Bureau
(B) Former Governor of Uttar Pradesh
(C) Former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
(D) Nobel peace prize winner
(10) Chief Minister of which state has launched his biography ‘Trivendra Ek Zindaginama – Khairasain ka Sooraj’?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(11) In which of the following places ‘Mystic Kalinga’, the international festival of poetry and performances started?
(A) New Delhi
(12) Who among the following has been appointed as the chairperson of University Grants Commission (UGC)?
(A) Anita Karwal
(B) Dhirendra Pal Singh
(C) M Jagadesh Kumar
(D) V C Chauhan
(1) D (2) A (3) D (4) B (5) D (6) C (7) B (8) C (9) B (10) C (11) B (12) B