(1) Which of the following industries became the first Indian company to cross the Rs 6-lakh crore mark in market capitalisation?
(A) ITC Limited
(B) Larsen & Toubro
(C) Reliance Industries
(D) Mahindra & Mahindra
(2) India, ranked at ________ among 118 countries in 2017 Global index of talent competitiveness (GTI) list
(3) Who has been assumed charge as the Election Commissioner (EC) of India?
(A) T. S. Krishnamurthy
(B) Ashok Lavasa
(C) V. S. Sampath
(D) B. B. Tandon
(4) George Weah who was sworn in as the president of Liberia was a Former ——————-?
(A) Football star
(5) Lifter Rakhi Halder created a new national record by winning gold medal in the ——— kg women’s category in the 33rd Women Senior National Weightlifting Championships.
(6) Who has been appointed as Director General of Industry Chamber Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)?
(A) Sangita Reddy
(B) Dilip Chenoy
(C) Pankaj R. Patel
(D) Sandip Somany
(7) Recently, United States Senate has confirmed the appointment of Jerome H Powell as the Chairman of the Federal Reserve System. He will replace Janet Yellen in ——– 2018.
(8) Ursula K. Le Guin, who was best known for her Earthsea books, has passed away at the age of ————–.
(1) C (2) A (3) B (4) A (5) A (6) B (7) C (8) D