(1) Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba had begun his two-nation tour to which country’s?
(A) Mozambique and Zimbabwe
(B) Mozambique and Tanzania
(C) Zimbabwe and Tanzania
(D) Zimbabwe and Uganda
(2) Brenda Marjorie Hale appointed as the first female president of the Supreme Court of which country?
(3) With which country India has signed pact to connect both countries by waterways?
(4) Former ISRO Chief Chairman Udupi Ramachandra Rao passes away at the age of?
(5) India lost Women’s World Cup 2017 final by a narrow margin of 9 runs to which country?
(D) New Zealand
(6) Which state CM has launched ‘Mission Football’?
(7) Freedom Fighter Shivajirao Patil passes away, belongs to which political party?
(8) Which country will host Global Conference on Cyber Space (GCCS) 2017, the world’s largest conference on cyber space and related issues in November 2017?
(9) Which state government has announced to launch ‘Pink’ air-conditioned buses installed with CCTV cameras exclusively for women?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) Uttar Prasedh
(10) Out of 152 countries, India stands which place in “Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index”?
(1) B (2) D (3) A (4) C (5) B (6) A (7) C (8) A (9) B (10) D