(1) IFFI has nominated nine movies for this year’s ICFT Gandhi Medal. Among them how many are from India?
(2) Which state government forms Hill Area Development Committee under Mann Ghising?
(A) West Bengal
(D) Himachal Pradesh
(3) Which bank has launched a unified integrated app called YONO (You Need Only One) that would offer all kinds of financial and lifestyle products?
(B) Reserve Bank of India
(C) Bank of Baroda
(D) State Bank of India
(4) Recently which scheme was introduced by Union Cabinet?
(A) Suraksha Savings Scheme
(B) Pradhan Mantri Mahila Shakti Kendra
(C) Atal Pension Yojana
(D) Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)
(5) Which city to become first city to jointly host Badminton and Para Badminton World Championships in 2019?
(6) Which ministry has launched a digital Signature campaign on Constitution Day?
(A) Ministry of Human Resources Development
(B) Ministry of Home Affairs
(C) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
(D) Ministry of Law and Justice
(7) Which bank raises Shareholding Limit of ARCs?
(A) State Bank of India
(B) Dena Bank
(C) Reserve bank of India
(D) Canara Bank
(8) Mount Agung which erupted recently, is located in which country?
(9) Which union ministry will conduct Multi State Mega Mock Tsunami Exercise 2017?
(A) Ministry of Civil Aviation
(B) Ministry of Health
(C) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(D) Ministry of Home Affairs
(10) Which of the Jazz Singer has died recently at the age of 96?
(A) Anita O’Day
(B) Jon Hendricks
(C) Al Jarreau
(D) Abbey Lincoln
(11) Centre has promulgated the ————- to encourage bamboo cultivation in non-forest areas.
(A) Indian Forest (Amendment) Ordinance
(B) Indian Forestry and Eco development Act
(C) Forest policy and Tribal Development Act
(D) None of the above
(1) B (2) A (3) D (4) B (5) D (6) A (7) C (8) D (9) D (10) B (11) A