(1) Who has been appointed as the new CEO of the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI)?
(A) Y.C. Deveshwar
(B) Bhaskar Bhatt
(C) NS Venkatesh
(D) R. Sridhar
(2) Which day is observed on 24th October across the world?
(A) United Nations Day
(B) National Health day
(C) International day for Women
(D) International day of the girl Child
(3) The 2017 World Development Information Day (WDID) is observed on which date?
(A) October 23
(B) October 22
(C) October 24
(D) October 21
(4) Who is Named Best FIFA Men’s Player?
(A) Cristiano Ronaldo
(B) Lionel messi
(D) Antonella Roccuzzo
(5) I.V. Sasi who passed away recently was a noted __________film director.
(6) The Ministries of power and textiles have jointly announced a new scheme named _____________ to provide energy efficient power loom equipment to small and medium units.
(7) In October 2017, which of the state government suspended its plan to shift to Jan-Dec fiscal format?
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(8) Which state’s election department has recently entered Limca Book of Records for the formation of the biggest human logo comprising young voters?
(9) Name the author of the e-book ‘India 2017 Yearbook’.
(A) Shripad Yesso Naik
(B) Anantkumar Hegde
(C) Krishna Raj
(D) Rajiv Mehrishi
(10) When is the World Polio Day observed every year?
(A) 24th October
(B) 26th October
(C) 27th October
(D) 25th October
(1) C (2) A (3) C (4) A (5) A (6) B (7) D (8) B (9) D (10) A