1) Paul Biya wins 7th term as President of Which Country?
2) Who is appointed as the independent director of Cyient?
A) Rajeev Bindal
B) Gulab Singh Thakur
C) Vidya Stokes
D) Vikas Sehgal
3) India’s longest bridge to be built across which river?
4) 1st Trilateral meeting among India, Afghanistan & Iran Held in which City?
5) From which year Investment Promotion award were presented annually?
6) Which Sri Lanka Spinner to retire after first England Test?
A) Lasith Malinga
B) Suranga Lakmal
C) Lahiru Kumara
D) Rangana Herath
7) Rs 728 cr capital infusion to which bank from government?
A) Syndicate Bank
B) Andhra Bank
D) YES Bank
8) Which day was observed as United Nations Day?
A) 03 October
B) 04 October
C) 24 October
D) 14 October
For more general knowledge quiz and current affairs visit our main Gktoday page.