(1) Who has edited the book “The Way I See It: A Gauri Lankesh Reader”?
(A) Abdussalam Puthige
(B) Chakravarthy Chandrachud
(C) Chandan Gowda
(D) P Lankesh
(2) The Good Governance Day is observed in India annually to mark the birthday of ______________.
(A) A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
(B) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(C) Indira Gandhi
(D) Rajendra Prasad
(3) The world’s tallest and longest glass bridge has opened in which country?
(B) North Korea
(C) South Korea
(4) Which two states are top contributors among states and Union Territories in the first five months since the rollout of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime in July 1, 2017?
(A) Maharashtra and Telangana
(B) Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh
(D) Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
(5) According to the recently released ASSOCHAM Year-Ahead Outlook, Indian economy may reach _________ growth in 2018.
(6) World’s largest amphibious aircraft ‘AG600′ recently performed its maiden flight. Name the country that has developed this amphibious aircraft.
(1) C (2) B (3) A (4) B (5) D (6) C