(1) What is the name of the Mobile App launched by Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar for Road Maintenance?
(D) None of the above
(2) Renowned Indian Scientist Professor Yash Pal was passed away, he was awarded Padma Vibhushan in which year?
(3) Who was named as the Captain of the ICC Women’s World Cup 2017 team by the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
(A) Harmanpreet Kaur
(B) Mithali Raj
(C) Heather Knight
(D) Suzie Bates
(4) UN has selected which city as the data hub for the Middle East North Africa and South Asia (MENASA) region?
(A) Abu Dhabi
(5) Who is the 14th President of India?
(A) Pranab Mukherjee
(B) Meira Kumar
(C) Ramnath Kovind
(D) Abdul Kalam
(6) In which country world’s first floating windfarm has taken to the seas?
(7) Indian stands in which place with 11 medals in Youth Commonwealth Games 2017?
(8) In which country scientists discovered a 3700-year-old smiley face, which is drawn on the side of a jug?
(9) Airports Authority of India (AAI), has signed an MoU with which state government to identify relevant factors influencing the development of civil aviation infrastructure in that state?
(A) Jammu & Kashmir
(D) West Bengal
(10) Sachin Siwach who clinched a gold medal at the Commonwealth Youth Games, Bahamas belongs to which country?
(1) A (2) D (3) B (4) D (5) C (6) B (7) D (8) A (9) B (10) B