(1) Which medal did Jitu Rai and Heena Sidhu won in ISSF World Cup?
(2) The 30th edition of CORPAT (Coordinated Patrol) was held between the navies of India and _____.
(D) Sri Lanka
(3) Eminent Indian classical singer, also considered as ‘Queen of Thumri’, Girija Devi passed away at the age of 88. Which among the following is the highest civilian honour received by Devi?
(A) Bharat Ratna
(B) Padma Vibhushan
(C) Padma Bhushan
(D) Padma Shri
(4) Who was joined NBA India as Head of Basketball Operations?
(A) Jan Lochnihler
(B) Scott Flemming
(C) Daniel Romanczyk
(D) Lionel Cox
(5) According to the Passport Index, which country has been ranked as the top country to offer world’s most powerful passport?
(C) Hong Kong
(6) Which country has used its veto power to block a UN resolution to extend work of inspectors seeking to determine who was behind the chemical attack in Syria?
(C) North Korea
(7) Indian-origin South African couple Salim Abdool Karim and Quarraisha Abdool Karim received the prestigious US award for their exceptional contributions in the field of________.
(A) Rotaviral enteritis
(B) Hepatitis C
(D) Laboratory diagnosis of viral infections
(8) Who became the first Indian to occupy the top spot on the ITTF World Junior Circuit standings?
(A) Vyasaraya Ballal
(B) Nripen Chakraborty
(C) Tapas Dey
(D) Manav Thakkar
(9) Who won the 2017 European Open tennis tournament in men’s doubles category?
(A) Scott Lipsky and Divij Sharan
(B) Fabrice Martin and Edouard Roger-Vasselin
(C) Santiago Gonzalez and Julio Peralta
(D) Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan
(1) A (2) C (3) B (4) B (5) B (6) B (7) C (8) D (9) A